Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Presentation"


This is our group...5 pretty gals^^
Taken by handsome photographer^^

Today is my 1st presentation in this sem....but i think our group present is vy good n praise from our lecturer...but turn my part...i think not vy gd present becos i vy nervious n 4get say any important point in tat presentation...although my fren say i hav vy gd in present but i not think so...i din effort 2 prepare bout my speak...haiz...but in tat last sem...i gt exp 2 present...but was goin smooth...n i vy satisfaction wif my speak...maybe i gt effort 4 tis present....but lastly i vy happy wif my group member...we r vy cooperation 2 do well job....n i wish i can improve my language skill n make perfect in the next time...tis is a gd chance 4 me improve myself^^

3 comments: