Thursday, September 30, 2010

Color Wolf

Recently my rent house appear wolf...start frm monday.....he cuming again n he start to touch our "inside cloth"...but most worst is.........he cut my bra!!!!! S**T....after i notice it really make us scare n "gan jiong"...The next day...we goin 2 police station n doin report....but i think police oso ntg cnt do anything....they juz advise us dunwan "sidai baju dalam" at outside....
After tat we din hav sidai any cloth outside dy....i think he wont cuming again....on wednesday, i go out 4 dinner v my frens around 7.30pm...n leave my 3 housemate in home....around 8.45pm my housemate call me...she ask did u touched yr umbrella??? i say i din touch anything when i wan go out...she say dunwan go bec alone...faster find them...they at restoran 4 their dinner...after i dinner v my fren...i go 2 find my housemate..they start 2 tell story 2 me...they say when they wan go out...they found my umbrella kena dipasang...then hav an airplane paper v the umbrella....then hav leave a small piece paper in the window car...the msg say "美女们,你们好,我发现到你们的奶很大,几时要给我碰碰看, 爱你们的人"MY god...after reading tis msg....really worst tis time...wat he wan!!!!! We ard go 3 times report to police dy....juz hope can faster caught the wolf...!

2 comments:

  1. omg...u better report police...and take good care of ur own safety...be kful with outsiders!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I advice you to bring this matter to off-cam Felo.
    lock every entrance before you sleep.

    ReplyDelete