Sunday, March 11, 2012

~Final Year In Uni Life~

Time running so fast~~this year gotta be my final year in my uni life..
All my senior graduated already and i will be a oldest senior in my course...
Final year student~~of course we must do a final year project such as PSM - Projek Saujana Muda..
PSM--sound great???
NOooooooo..............
Some of my friends they are stress about it~~but for me is still ok~~still can afford for it~~now had started in PSM period dy~~this week gotta present about my title to some panel..
Before have to submit PSM title, i think so long what title i should do it?? No idea with it~~~
Until i meet my supervisor~~he gave some opinion & suggestion to me~~then finally i decided to do about finance topic -- Measuring working capital performance among difference sector....( actually this topic automatic appear in my mind ) and my supervisor agree with my topic too~~
But when i told my friends about my topic~~seem they disagree about my topic~~they advise me to change other topic because financial not so easy to do it~~
But i choose finance topic because i wanna do in "secondary data"..Secondary data such as annually report, financial statement or other else. So i no need form a questionnaire to the target respondents~~ that's what i want~~
I know PSM won't so easy to do it~~but have to try my best to do it~~
"Don't let the stress control you, you must know how to control the stress"

No comments:

Post a Comment