Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Everything will be fine...

Y wan lie me><".....i'm so sad when i get tis new...my family keep it secret n din let me noe....how to do??? I'm vy sad....at least can let me noe wat happen to everyting....i can help it.....but u choose dun let me noeing everyting...i noe u dunwan let me worry bout u.....when i call bec home....i feel wan cry dy....especially i call to grandmother....she vy old dy....n i vy vy worry is her...when i call her...i can feel she is vy happy chatting v me..n i oso miss her n her cooking....to my mum....i vy worry bout when she at outside to do her business...she need goin many place....whenever nite, morning....n my young sister.....haiz........
I din hav beside them...cnt do everything....
I juz wish everything will be fine.....

1 comment:

  1. Only now i know..that is the real and biggest problem you're facing now...im late
    There is always a sad thing will happening out there..so you always needs to be optimistic and learn to be strong..
    Sorry if i got questioning you about that..
    if no then nvm...hehe
    Happy always and i don't want see 'xin xin' cry o..ok ma?
    May god bless you and your family
    Take care always^^

    ReplyDelete